- Diversified Technique: Dr. Brenda is a Palmer Chiropractic West graduate. The main technique taught is Diversified Technique. Simply put, we are manually adjusting the entire spine with a series of adjustments with a low amplitude, high velocity thrust. The objective is to restore proper movement and alignment of spine and joint dysfunction. This will be explained to you in great detail at your appointment.
- Thompson Drop: This uses a specialized table which allows the spinal segments to move into their proper position without much force.
- Flexion/Distraction: Dr. Brenda has a specialized table that performs decompression type movements. It is ideal for those with a disc bulge, disc herniations, sciatic pain and leg pain. She is able to decompress the disc prior to the adjustment, making the procedure most comfortable.
- Activator Technique: Utilizes a specialized tool that provides a specific thrust into the directed segment. This is an extremely gentle technique used on infants or on smaller joints such as the hands and feet. Please note this is not my primary technique, but an adjunct to treatment.
- Cranial Sacral Technique: Dr. Brenda has modified this technique and made it her own. She has attended many seminars over the years and has developed her own version to help with conditions like; sinus congestion and draining, pregnancy, and babies who have had a difficult birth or birthed by c-section. Cranial distortion can be modified with this technique.
Dr. Brenda makes it a point to educate her patients every step of the way.
We will decide which technique is right for your condition and care.
If you’re the cautious type, click here to email Dr. Brenda to discuss your questions or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to field questions, clear up concerns and put prospective patients at ease before their first visit.
Call or Text
You don’t need a referral to begin chiropractic care. Dr. Brenda can personally speak with you to answer any questions and schedule your appointment.
Still have questions or concerns? We can talk over the phone and personally discuss your case and how I can best serve you. Call or text (615) 719-6131!